Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My progress

I have settled into a nice routine. I am eating a high starch diet, and as we all know a high starch diet diet is the way to go. The weight is steadily dropping and my strength is improving. Right now I am doing squats, snatch grip deads, weighted chins, weighted dips and hanging leg raises. All for low reps in the 1-3 range. I do this 3 times a week with a couple of days of some sort of cardio be it walking, hitting the bag or heavy hands.

Recently I found a new MD who is more integrative. Forget all this pill popping bullshit and scare tactics used by conventional MDs. I don't want things shoved up my ass unless it is absolutely necessary.  For once I am taking control of my own life. I still drink too much on the weekends but other than that everything is wonderful.

The fate of this blog is still up in the air. I'd like to keep it going but blogging is dead. Who blogs anymore? Who reads blogs? The problem is that you can't really convey your message on these more insipid forms of social media. So until I can come up with an alternative, I will keep posting here and putting up with you cunts.


1 comment: