Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Brave Austin Police Arrest Dangerous Young Jaywalker!

Is it any wonder why everyone hates cops? Check this out. Amanda Jo Stephen was arrested by Austin Texas Police for jaywalking. That’s right jaywalking. As you can see they actually fucking cuffed the girl and then arrested her.



Apparently she was jogging and minding her own business when these two fat pigs accosted her demanding ID and acting all blustery as cops do when they can hide behind their fucking badges. Well Amanda had in her ear buds in and didn’t hear these douchebags so she kept on her merry way not thinking anything about it. I mean who would think in a million fucking years that they would get busted for jaywalking?

Instead of just letting the whole thing go the cops over step their bounds, detain the girl, cuff her, put her on the ground and then drag her off in a police car. Great police work boys. I guess the Mexican heroin dealers took a day off or something and you guys had nothing better to do than bust jaywalkers. And it’s not just the fact that they busted a fucking jaywalker. It’s the way they did it. This girl is a citizen not some fucking mook hassling people and up to no good. Have a talk with the girl about jaywalking if that’s what your cunt Chief is forcing you do to but don’t fucking rough her up.

Now I know many of you are right way defending these fucking pigs so fuck you right off the bat. I don’t know if you have ever been accosted by a cop for some bullshit. I know I have and they are about as diplomatic as a kick in the balls. They are used to dealing with society’s trash and fail to distinguish between a citizen and a piece of trash. Several years back I was sitting on a park bench drinking coffee when two cops pull up on the grass at about 1,000 mph and jumped out of their car with guns drawn. Turns out they had the wrong guy but did I even hear an apology? Fuck no. They pulled fucking 9mm on me! FYI I sued the department for $1 and the suspension of those 2 cops. They should have been fired. I heard one of them eventually was and committed suicide. Good. That makes me happy. Asshole pulling a gun on me.


Now if you are up to bullshit then you are sort of prepped to deal with asshole cops especially if you are a mook and this is your lifestyle.  But if not you react with outrage when somebody starts busting your balls for no reason. This I think is what happened with this chick. Instead of talking her down and explaining things calmly they had to act like tough guys. Fortunately someone was on hand to record the whole thing and put it on YouTube to call out these fascists.





When it went viral Art Acevedo, Austin Chief chucklehead had this to say, “She’s lucky I wasn’t the arresting officer because I wouldn’t have been so generous. In other cities there are cops who are actually committing sexual assaults on duty…” Excuse me? Di I hear what I thought I heard? I’ve always said that I might have become a cop had I been a lot dumber than I actually am but this kind of stupidity takes it to a whole other level. This is the fucking Chief? Let me guess. Ex military? Of course he was because no one but a cop/slash solider could utter this neo fascist’s bullshit with a straight face on TV no less.



Now I don’t really give a fuck about cops as a rule. I don’t use their services and if they pull me over I hand them my license and registration and tell them to spare me the lecture and write their little ticket. I also let them know that I am recording our transaction for everyone’s benefit. This is the only way to deal with these idiots. My expectations are low because like I said cops are dolts that only do what their told. Under the right circumstances they would react no differently than the thugs in Kiev that were slaughtering their own people or goose stepping Hitler youth marching Jews off to the ovens. Cops as a rule are not morally courageous. As a matter of fact they tend to be moral cowards even if some of them might be physically brave but any idiot can dive head first off a cliff and I wish to shit these two fat fuck cops would.


Anyway big deal right. They busted some trollop. Life goes on. As usual you miss the big picture. Cops have way too much authority these days that they have not been granted by our constitution. They are paid to serve and protect but that all went by the wayside after 9-11 and ruling elite’s onslaught of civil liberties. We now live in a police state. Up till that point in time the babble was all about community policing and hiring more educated police officers. Most departments only require a GED. That’s just great. Cops were finally being put in their place after the Rodney King debacle which I thought was a lousy example since King was worse than a piece of shit. Glad he’s dead too.

(Side note: I was in county way back in the early 80’s for assault and resisting arrest. It was dormitory style and we had a crooked cop (are there any other kind?) locked up with us. I left him alone but a lot of the brothers were talking shit about the when the lights go out. This cop practically pissed his pants and cried for his mommy. That made me happy.)

After 9-11 they couldn’t dump the whole community policing concept in the trash fast enough. Most cops hated it anyway because it took away their license to act like thugs against people that would kick the living piss out of them if they weren’t hiding behind a badge. I count myself among them. Now they are paramilitary not public servants. This wouldn’t bother me so much if they actually had any impact on crime, you know the thing they are paid to fight. Instead we have bloated fat fucks that make $200,000 to sleep in cars, hide and hassle law abiding citizens getting in a jog before going to work. I hope Amanda Jo Stephen sues the fuck out of the department but in this era of fascism I won’t be holding my breath.





17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cops suck, but Rant sucks more.

Abbie Hoffman, Reaching Around His Brother Phillip Seymour Hoffman said...

mother fuckin' white cop pigs....
Fascists

Anonymous said...

No one cares!

Talk about training and diet, you fucking cunt!

Anonymous said...

Legit LOL at the story about the cops pulling guns on Rant

Dan John, fat as ever said...

I'm great, just ask me!

Rant bro n e update said...

What is it about being a cop that makes you get fat and is it the same reason that Dan John got fat?

Rant said...

Cops are fat because they drink too much and they drink too much because they know they are assholes. The only people that like cops are the ones that never deal with them other than seeing them march is a parade or whatever. It's an awful job for awful people.

Anonymous said...

For once I agree with just about all of this.

Some cops are good guys, unfortunately most of them suck. A lot of them were just punks kids who grew up and got badges.

A few years ago I had a run in with an asshole cop and the only thing that kept me from beating his skull in was thought of going to jail.

Anonymous said...

Rant, what do you think about cops who then spend their free time as Little League coaches?

Anonymous said...

Rant at what point did you realize your life didn't turn out the way you planned?

your mom said...

Let's not forget the vast number of adulterers who are cops. Only fucking firefighters come close to banging loads of broads on the sly.

Scum.

Dan John said...

John, please start posting about your current fitness program, I need to write another book.

Rock Hudson, rescusitated on contractual grounds said...

Rant is no more a cunt than I'm a faggot. And if any of you fairies don't like that, you can fuck my in the ass.

Liberace, having his candelabra polished said...

hahaha Rock, you kill me

Toad said...

Bloated, disgusting pigs. They remind me of that guy who was arrested for the Atlanta bombing. What the hell was his name again? Can't remember for the life of me. Anywhoo, he was a pathetic pig, too. Couldn't even get hired as a cop, so he had to settle for being a ridiculous security guard, throwing his so-called authority around harassing people. Dickheads. Dang, Rant, you finally hit a nerve. Shit.

Anonymous said...

That guy who was framed for the Atlanta bombing was framed though. He didn't do it.

I don't recall his name either.

Anonymous said...

Even here in Canada, cops are by and large cunts. For every one who isn't a total piece of shit, there are five who are.